No announcement yet.

codes 41 91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so the orange wire isn't connected? Thats the sensor ground and really needs to be connected for the sensors screwed into the block and exhaust to work reliably. If you want a better ground for the O2 sensors, a later 4 wire one can be installed and the ground tied in to the O2 sensor ground circuit on pin 49.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

the orange wire is hooked up to ground the brown wire ended at other connector which has a little plug in connector

Comment

gotcha. Thought you meant you removed the orange ground and hooked up the other one instead.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
        X