No announcement yet.

1997 Lincoln Town car Factory CD Changer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah but that doesn't look stock. I'm not at all a fan of screens in cars, and I like stuff that I can operate without looking at it. The single biggest reason the Continental and the Mark VII have stock radios is they look right. The stereo in the Towncar sounds better, but I absolutely hate how it operates and looks.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Can I still get the cabling that goes from the OEM RCU and the OEM CD changer?
      "To Find yourself, you must first lose yourself"

-1973 Volkswagen Bus Westy
      -1986 Honda Magna 700cc
      -1989 Lincoln Town car Signature Series
      -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

Originally posted by porschpow View Post
        Can I still get the cabling that goes from the OEM RCU and the OEM CD changer?
        Maybe from a junkyard donor, but finding an NOS one may be difficult. I had to make mine. I used the end from one of those adapters that would go to aux and I had the pigtail from the changer. I just had to run and match wires between the two.

My Cars:
        -1964 Comet 202 (116K Miles) - Long Term Project
        -1986 Dodge D-150 Royale SE (112K Miles) - Slowly Getting Put Back Together
        -1987 Grand Marquis Colony Park LS (325K Miles) - April 2017 + September 2019 POTM Winner
        -1997 Grand Marquis LS (240K Miles) - The Daily Workhorse & March 2015 + January 2019 POTM Winner

Comment

Working...
        X