Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cat Scratch Fever !!!! Here kitty kitty kitty Bang Bang Bang!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's a rodent, it isn't cute haha. Even Ashley is on board. If we lived in the boonies a 0.22 would be procured and she'd plink away at 'em. She says they taste like gamey chicken. We could use more hawks too, but the old hag neighbor lady feeds them so they breed beyond natural carrying capacity which means they end up fighting over engine compartments in which to live in. I've chased them out of my Fury more times than I care to admit, one of the reasons that car went bye-bye.

We had bats, they disappeared. Very sad. I should build a box for them and see if they come back.
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
      I am surprised you have any animals living when they get out in your area. Many soups call for those ingredients.
      In our area, if a cat gets out, it better come back inside quick or it WILL get EATEN by the fox, bear or whatever.
      I see the resident fox dragging something off every day bigger that it is.
      Hahaha true story Tom. Especially given all the unlicensed street vendors popping up now. End up eating a burrito with carne' chihuaha.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Do Not Mess With This Cat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	1284855

"Do NOT mess with this cat."
        Stolen from twitter.
        Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

What's a "twitter?"

Comment

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]51266[/ATTACH]

"Do NOT mess with this cat."
            Stolen from twitter.
            That is one tough Kitty
            2007 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
              What's a "twitter?"
              one of those social media things that nobody cares about.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              Originally posted by gadget73
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Ahhh. Thank you kind sir, thought maybe it described a nervous condition...

Comment

Bats are cool, in the last couple years I've been seeing them more around the house. They eat mosquitoes and NJ has plenty of those, so I'm not upset about having bats around. There are also a couple of bald eagle nests, some hawks, and some herons that all eat various mammals. There is at least one owl in the woods too, I hear it often.
                  86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Well after having my car some time now I think I figured out what happened to my car.

When I recentley purchased the car it had been freshly detailed and yes during the initial inspection I did find a lot of scratches and piss poor touch up work done to the paint.

However what I did not realise at the time the wax they used at the dealership along with my bad eyesight covered up the majority of the scratches on the car.

Once the car was rained on, most of that cover up wax washed off and I went out there in the perfect time of day to reveal al the paint issues.

Anyways I think because this car was from a State that had frequent snow and lots of it, the scratches must be from a snow-ice scraper and a careless owner.

I cannot do the work myself nor can I afford to have the entire car painted in one session so I dropped it off to get the roof repaired and painted to start with.

The roof was the only area that I noticed some paint chips and spiderweb looking rust spots starting.

The shop will have it 4 days total it has only been 2 days so far and I already miss it.

BTW is is costing $827.00 ( ouch ) to paint just the roof however they give a lifetime warrenty on the entire job from fading peeling or rust ( as long as the paint does not get damaged).
                    2007 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport

Comment

Working...
                    X