PotM GrandMarq.NET - Panther Headquarters Forum Index PotM
GMN Chat Room GMN's STORE!! GMN's Gallery Please!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cat Scratch Fever !!!! Here kitty kitty kitty Bang Bang Bang!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
    What's a "twitter?"
    one of those social media things that nobody cares about.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 88 MGM (SOLD), 93 Vic, 2000 Crown Vic, 2003 Expedition
    Quote Originally Posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Ahhh. Thank you kind sir, thought maybe it described a nervous condition...
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

I'm an air-conditioned gypsy gadget73's Avatar

Bats are cool, in the last couple years I've been seeing them more around the house. They eat mosquitoes and NJ has plenty of those, so I'm not upset about having bats around. There are also a couple of bald eagle nests, some hawks, and some herons that all eat various mammals. There is at least one owl in the woods too, I hear it often.

86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC SE, triple black (Timewarp) - poly front bushings, KYB struts and shocks, Holley SystemMax1 lower intake, SilverFox AOD valve body,

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Quote Originally Posted by phayzer5 View Post
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

West lake Worth Florida ( Palm Beach County )

Well after having my car some time now I think I figured out what happened to my car.

When I recentley purchased the car it had been freshly detailed and yes during the initial inspection I did find a lot of scratches and piss poor touch up work done to the paint.

However what I did not realise at the time the wax they used at the dealership along with my bad eyesight covered up the majority of the scratches on the car.

Once the car was rained on, most of that cover up wax washed off and I went out there in the perfect time of day to reveal al the paint issues.

Anyways I think because this car was from a State that had frequent snow and lots of it, the scratches must be from a snow-ice scraper and a careless owner.

I cannot do the work myself nor can I afford to have the entire car painted in one session so I dropped it off to get the roof repaired and painted to start with.

The roof was the only area that I noticed some paint chips and spiderweb looking rust spots starting.

The shop will have it 4 days total it has only been 2 days so far and I already miss it.

BTW is is costing $827.00 ( ouch ) to paint just the roof however they give a lifetime warrenty on the entire job from fading peeling or rust ( as long as the paint does not get damaged).
    2000 MGM LS Palm Beach Edition a work in progress

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12