Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Alberta

Hey everyone

Im about to become the proud owner of a 2009 GMG LS Ultimate. Only problem is its in edmonton and im in calgary lol, but going up likely this saturday to pick it up and drive it home!. My first was an 89 MGM GS, and my dad had several spanning from 79 to 91, so its fair to say this car runs in the family. Ive always liked the newer updated bodystyles, and finally found a really nice one up north.

Sadly, i have to trade my challenger for it. There are reasons behind that im not going to get into here, but, ill have a very comfy highway daily driver!

Looking forward to posting pics when i have it!

Definitely cannot get into as much trouble with this car as compared to challenger. You get the "grandpa car" factor now that gets you out of some trouble should you decide to drive a bit on the faster side. Challenger was probably a cop magnet..this one not so much. Welcome and enjoy.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Welcome! If you got the car, how was the road trip home?
      '79 Continental Town Car
      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

A nice relaxing cruise . Car performed flawlessly. The older gentleman that had it prior really babied it, i intend to do the same!

Comment

Welcome!

Enjoy the new (to you) ride. We look forward to pictures.
          Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
          ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
          ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
          ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Welcome!

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

Comment

Working...
            X