OBD II Port?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OBD II Port?

Where do I find this in my '05 MGM? I will take a look once the rain stops.

They are always found under the dash on the driver's side. Standardization yo. Should be plainly visible or they may have a cap over them.
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Okay, probably the same spot as in my Aunt's '05 Elantra. I will go outside after I have lunch and take a quick look. I realized this morning on my way in, that I have not checked the computer for codes for my MGM. Thanks DerekTheGreat

Comment

Word!
        I can count on one hand the amount of OBD II vehicles I have futzed with haha...

Comment

Originally posted by packman View Post
          Okay, probably the same spot as in my Aunt's '05 Elantra.
          Its not quite that standardized. The only standard is that it has to be within reach of the drivers seat.

Comment

Right side of the drivers seat, close to the cup holders. I used to pop the reader in at red lights when my light came on.
            2010 Mercury Grand Marquis LS “The Douche” - 70mm throttle body, P71 airbox, 21mm rear sway bay, dual exhaust, Dodge rims, 89K and counting. 4/2018-
            1966 Ford Thunderbird (390FE) “Fordy McFordface” - engine rebuild No. 3. 11/2016-
            RIP 2005 Buick LaCrosse CXS “Jumba” - gone too soon, 229K. 6/2017-2/2018
            RIP 2001 Chevrolet Tracker LT “Featherbrick” - gone too late, 156K POS. 6/2016-9/2016.
            Sold 2005 Toyota 4Runner SR5 - 198K. 6/2016-4/2018

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Guy View Post
              Its not quite that standardized. The only standard is that it has to be within reach of the drivers seat.
              Right. But that's better than trying to figure out if it's under the hood, under the dash and WTF it looks like. My MT2500 has so many adaptors it's astounding. OBDII, just one. All you need.

Comment

Left side of center dash.

Comment

Working...
                X