No announcement yet.

2011 Grand Marquis “The Mistress”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sucks to hear the car is totaled. good thing you are still standing though.
    Ray

1997 Crown Victoria LX "Crown Shit"/"Crown Marquis" SENT TOI SCRAP
    1986 Ford Mustang Notchback

Comment

Originally posted by ClayBelt View Post
      Shit man, should buy it back from insurance and fix it
      With the way the wheel is shoved back, wouldn't surprise me if the frame got damaged. Frame damage on top of the fairly extensive body damage would be a deal breaker. If the airbags went off at all on a car over 5 years old its pretty much automatically a write off. If he got lucky and the balljoints and whatnot broke away without damaging the frame then sure, it could be fixed but is it really worth it?

Sorry to see another good Panther meet its maker. Thankfully it did its job and protected you so you didn't have to meet yours.
      -Steve

2006 Audi A6 S-Line FWD ~132k miles, stock.
      1998 Mercury Grand Marquis LS HPP ~102k miles, slowly acquiring modifications.
      1997 Lincoln Town Car Cartier ~145k miles, Ported Plenum, Gutted Airbox, Mechanical Fan Delete, Contour E-fan Retrofit, Dual exhaust, Cats ran away, KYB Gas-A-Justs, P71 front sway bar, air ride reinstalled, Blinker Mod, Projector headlight retrofit, Caddy 4-note horn retrofit, Wood rim steering wheel, rustbelt diet plan..
      1996 Mercury Grand Marquis GS 117,485mi. R.I.P. 7/14/12

Comment

Sad to see however the car did it's job and you are not hurt. Might not be as bad as it looks. The insurance companies look at the big Ford Lincoln and Mercurys as low value cars. More than likely totaled. Hope you find another panther.
        What did the Rav 4 look like ? The 2015 holds up better than the new model.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Glad you aren't hurt. I hope the insurance makes you whole and doesn't dick you around. In the end no matter how much we love these cars, they're just things, and there are many more of them available out there, and will be for decades to come.
          Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Woman who hit me had no insurance..... fuckin’ remarkable. And I am injured. I’m seeing a chiropractor and he wants to x-ray my neck. So I’m all kinds of messed up. I’ve been light headed ever since the accident and in pain

Comment

That sux.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              Originally posted by gadget73
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Cars totaled I’m getting more than I owed but it’s chump fucking change and because the bitch had no insurance I’m paying for the deductible. So fuck me.

Comment

Is medical no-fault?
                  03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
                  02 SL500 Silver Arrow
                  08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
                  12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Sorry to hear that you're hurt, man. You can sue the lady, she had to get that 2015 Rav 4 somewhere, so somebody has money.
                    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Sue the bitch for your money losses and the car and pile it on like lawyer's fees and make her life miserable, like you are in with injuries a good personal injury lawyer will help you get a settlement to pay for your car and medical bills and good luck keep us posted.

Comment

After reading your post about the '86 TC I decided to look into this thread. I tend not to look at threads involving anything other than boxes or early aeros (I'm starting to have a closet affinity towards them..) Balls man, just balls. Any verdict on your back? Whatever happened to your '87 or '86 LTD? I'd be interested in what that bitch had to say for herself and what happens legally in a situation like this. I wouldn't be surprised if a repo man was after that F'in car of hers anyway. Not sure about your state but I think you can go after them for your deductible, least over here it would be a small claims type deal so you don't have to go in deep with legal fees.
                        1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                        1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Working...
                        X