2011 Grand Marquis “The Mistress”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rodentkiller View Post
    Surprised it did not have a bunch of dings from the idiots that drive and park like assholes.
    theres only one ding on the rear drivers wheel arch and theres few spots of chips on the trunk that were repaired but other than those few blemishes it looks great.

the only thing i'm just not digging are the wheels. Hmm when I wear out the tires on it that's when i can start looking for new rims xD

Comment

So what rims would fit this car? I know mustang wheels will fit but what era? I’m eyeballing many Saleen style rims right now yet I’m uncertain what exactly would fit.

Also for e85 update I’m averaging about 19.6 on the highway. I’m going to check out and replace the spark plugs I have an odd nagging hunch to do so. Usually my hunches are scarily accurate.
      Last edited by DrHax; 11-21-2018, 02:23 PM.

Comment

About 98% of all '05+ Mustang rims will be a direct fit. There are a couple that need a 1/4" spacer for caliper clearance, but that's about it.
        -Steve

2006 Audi A6 S-Line FWD ~132k miles, stock.
        1998 Mercury Grand Marquis LS HPP ~102k miles, slowly acquiring modifications.
        1997 Lincoln Town Car Cartier ~145k miles, Ported Plenum, Gutted Airbox, Mechanical Fan Delete, Contour E-fan Retrofit, Dual exhaust, Cats ran away, KYB Gas-A-Justs, P71 front sway bar, air ride reinstalled, Blinker Mod, Projector headlight retrofit, Caddy 4-note horn retrofit, Wood rim steering wheel, rustbelt diet plan..
        1996 Mercury Grand Marquis GS 117,485mi. R.I.P. 7/14/12

Comment

Take good care of it because you won't be able to find a newer one.
          '79 Continental Town Car
          '90 Crown Victoria LTD
          '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

I'm well aware that is the last possible year for a panther platform. Can anybody confirm that they actually only made 248 of these in 2011? If so thats insane.

Does anybody have any build numbers? I know there was limited production, but if its that little then damn.

Comment

Originally posted by DrHax View Post
              I'm well aware that is the last possible year for a panther platform. Can anybody confirm that they actually only made 248 of these in 2011? If so thats insane.

Does anybody have any build numbers? I know there was limited production, but if its that little then damn.
              I suspect that’s the number sold outside of rental agencies, but I may be wrong. I know the number of 2011’s I saw on autotrader when I was hunting for mine suggest larger numbers than that.
              2010 Mercury Grand Marquis LS “The Douche” - 70mm throttle body, P71 airbox, 21mm rear sway bay, dual exhaust, Dodge rims, 89K and counting. 4/2018-
              1966 Ford Thunderbird (390FE) “Fordy McFordface” - engine rebuild No. 3. 11/2016-
              RIP 2005 Buick LaCrosse CXS “Jumba” - gone too soon, 229K. 6/2017-2/2018
              RIP 2001 Chevrolet Tracker LT “Featherbrick” - gone too late, 156K POS. 6/2016-9/2016.
              Sold 2005 Toyota 4Runner SR5 - 198K. 6/2016-4/2018

Comment

Cars wrecked I’ll post pictures

Comment

Comment

Looks totaled, that sucks.

1997 Grand Marquis LS HPP
                    2000 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

- Richard

Comment

Ouch!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                      Originally posted by gadget73
                      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                      Originally posted by dmccaig
                      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Damn. Sucks man.
                        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Yupe lady in a 2015 rav for slid through a stop sign and nailed me I was doing 50 she was doing 55. I couldn’t even open up my drivers door. I just bought that fucking car as well. But I’m glad I was in it if I was in my Saturn I would have been dead

Comment

Glad you made it through. Honestly a big reason I drive one of these things... They are reasonably safe.

Plan to get another?
                            1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                            1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                            Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                            Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Shit man, should buy it back from insurance and fix it
                              2010 Mercury Grand Marquis LS “The Douche” - 70mm throttle body, P71 airbox, 21mm rear sway bay, dual exhaust, Dodge rims, 89K and counting. 4/2018-
                              1966 Ford Thunderbird (390FE) “Fordy McFordface” - engine rebuild No. 3. 11/2016-
                              RIP 2005 Buick LaCrosse CXS “Jumba” - gone too soon, 229K. 6/2017-2/2018
                              RIP 2001 Chevrolet Tracker LT “Featherbrick” - gone too late, 156K POS. 6/2016-9/2016.
                              Sold 2005 Toyota 4Runner SR5 - 198K. 6/2016-4/2018

Comment

That sucks. Glad you're OK though.
                                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
                                X