Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving

Just wanted to wish all my new friends here a very happy Thanksgiving. Be safe and enjoy your meals and your families. I am alone this year so it is top ramen noodles and pbj sandwich.

At least make it a turkey sandwich. Not sure if you have a proper deli where you are but Dietz & Watson make a pretty good honey turkey lunch meat. On a good roll with some smoked gouda cheese, good mustard and a pickle makes for a right fine sandwich.

Might be just mom and I this year. The fridge is loaded with stuff and she got a turkey. I suspect I'll be eating turkey-related items for a week.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Happy thanksgiving to everyone as well. My favorite holiday. Food and visiting but no excess of buying and giving junk.

Headed to the three family grandmas houses. Not sure how long I’ll be able to continue that, so going to spend some time with them while we still can.
      1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
      1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
      Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
      Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

This will actually be my first Thanksgiving without my grandmother. Definitely spend time with them while you can.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

May we all have an enjoyable Thanksgiving.

I don't speak to anyone from my family, so it's just Ashley, her sister and I this year. Last year I believe it was just Ashley and I. Fuck turkey though, tired of that. This year it's lobster mac & cheese, those rolls from Red Lobster, beans, Rumchata Cheesecake, Apple pie and possibly swordfish. Her sister isn't a seafood person so she'll be bringing a steak.
          1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
          1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Working...
          X