Stolen car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen car

Not a good day. My car was stolen. Waiting on police to make report. What is this world coming to. I only had liability insurance.

That sucks.
    These are easy to steal. No coded keys or anything. So perhaps when they get where they need to go it will be found.
    03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
    02 SL500 Silver Arrow
    08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
    12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Sorry to hear about your car getting swiped, In Florida they nab easy to steal cars to get them to where they want to go then ghost drive them in our canals.

Back in 2008 Very close to the Wells that fed the water plant I worked at had over 200 cars fished out yet the news only reported just over 100.

I hope your does not meet the same fate. I also hope you get it back soon in one piece.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl...552-story.html
      2007 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport

Comment

I feel for you man. Hope it it gets recovered with minimal damage.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. People suck, what else can you say?
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

thanks all i hope i find it but not looking good

Comment

Sorry to hear. Could you post some more info where it was stolen and pics and I will repost it in a bunch of car groups so people can look out for it?

Comment

In my area, many are stolen just to see what’s inside. Tools, electronics, etc, then dumped. Might be different in TX though.
                1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Right after my liability-only car got wrecked by an illegal and i got nothing out of it, my new '90 got stolen. Only piece of luck is the cops found it before i even knew it was missing and i got it back undamaged. Hope it all works out buddy but we all know shit happens. I thought about starting a gofundme titled "white cars matter". My car was white, has nothing to do with me. New one is the same color and year but optioned a bit better.

Comment

Hope you get your car back in one piece. The plates more than likely have been swapped if it is being driven.
                    Many a car thief is caught because they are stupid. They do not take the time to pay attention to details.

Comment

That royally sucks. I hope you find it and get it back in one piece. +1 to posting any pics if you have just in the off chance anyone here sees it or someone they knows sees it.

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

Comment

car was found last night at a know chop shop..it is totaled..everything taken off and shell burn. thank god for insurance. not much else can be done. so i will just wait for the insurance money. since i no longer have a car can i still be a member? if not it is ok. i know this is for panther cars. merry christmas to all and a great new year to all

Comment

People SUCK!

Anyway, of course you're welcome here. This is a great place to potentially find another panther if anyone here is selling, or at least shoot the breeze. You're still a fan of these cars whether you currently own one or not, that's the main qualification for this place as far as I know. (You seem to have the other qualification, don't be a jerk, lol.)
                          Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
                          ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
                          ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
                          ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Guess we need to find you a new car. Here's a start, although it needs a little work. https://killeen.craigslist.org/cto/d...772977513.html

Comment

Originally posted by txfordguy View Post
                              car was found last night at a know chop shop..it is totaled..everything taken off and shell burn. thank god for insurance. not much else can be done. so i will just wait for the insurance money. since i no longer have a car can i still be a member? if not it is ok. i know this is for panther cars. merry christmas to all and a great new year to all
                              Several members no longer have panthers. It's not an issue. I totally expect to have a time in the future when I have no panthers. Doesn't mean I won't have another even if I'm just driving SUVs for a while. I do have long term plans to build either a sleeper or an off-road lifted toy of a panther. Long term, meaning probably in another 10 years or so.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                              Originally posted by gadget73
                              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                              Originally posted by dmccaig
                              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
                              X