Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody have an 1988-91 Grand Marquis after market grille like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody have an 1988-91 Grand Marquis after market grille like this?

I had this grille on my 1990 Gand marquis I had back around 2010. It was made by E&G Classic. Does anybody else have one like it? and if anyone has one for sale let me know. If you have one post a picture even if you dont want to sell it.
    Attached Files

The only place I've seen a grille like that is on some of the '89 50th Anniversary edition MGMs like this one: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...l=1#post704976 I don't think it was as common as the regular MGM grille, and also looks slightly different than the one you have pictured, so maybe there was another company that made a similar grille.

Originally posted by papawto8 View Post
    Here is our "50th" Anniversary GM. Taking it south on 75 tonight to go to our granddaughter's BD party. I love how the cars "have" to pass us to show us how slow our clunker is. but with our V8 she ain't exactly slow. I get a lot of compliments here about the grille so here is another pic ( well, 2) of "The Grille". lol
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]37369[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]37370[/ATTACH]

Completely unrelated to this thread, there seem to be some dealers that made 50th Anniversary edition MGMs for the 1990 model year as mentioned in the post before the linked post above and I've also come across a couple on CL.
    Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
    ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
    ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
    ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

i have been trying to find that grille also with no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by VicCrownVic View Post
        The only place I've seen a grille like that is on some of the '89 50th Anniversary edition MGMs like this one: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...l=1#post704976 I don't think it was as common as the regular MGM grille, and also looks slightly different than the one you have pictured, so maybe there was another company that made a similar grille.

Completely unrelated to this thread, there seem to be some dealers that made 50th Anniversary edition MGMs for the 1990 model year as mentioned in the post before the linked post above and I've also come across a couple on CL.
        Yea i did some searching and found one or two 50th editions with that grille. If you ever come across one let me know unless you’re interested in it and get it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by gtracer95 View Post
          i have been trying to find that grille also with no luck.
          I bought mine back around 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Ink&Iron View Post
            Yea i did some searching and found one or two 50th editions with that grille. If you ever come across one let me know unless you’re interested in it and get it yourself.
            Not quite my style (or lack of, lol). I'll let you know if I come across one.
            Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
            ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
            ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
            ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Working...
            X