1989 P72 351 LTD Crown Victoria in Killeen, TX - $2750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 P72 351 LTD Crown Victoria in Killeen, TX - $2750

No engine pictures, so not sure if it's really a 351, however, seller does mention that it's carbureted. Who knows?

https://killeen.craigslist.org/cto/d...782244606.html

From the ad: "Carbureted 351w with AOD
    Former Bexar County police car.
    Have build sheet (in rough shape) for this car. Car is in decent shape, everything is all there interior and under the hood.
    Doesn't need much to be a daily, ac/heat work, but the ac leaks somewhere. Would replace the entire system since it is still r-12. Leaking coolant somewhere, haven't had the time to source it and fix it.
    Needs a clip inside the driver door for the lock actuator to work, otherwise you'll be getting in on the passenger side.
    Has an aftermarket head unit in it, speakers are blown by previous owner(s), they're junk fleet speakers anyway. Manual windows/locks, manual mirrors.
    Brand new tires on it, less than 100 miles."

—John

1985 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat
    1990 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (POTM March 2017 & May 2019 - gone, but not forgotten)
    1995 Mustang SVT Cobra coupe (cream puff)
    1966 Mustang coupe (restoration in-progress)

Pretty nice CV. The car had a cage in it at one time. Price is reasonable. I would deduct for the needed A/C work though.
    Seller should not have shown the picture with the leak under the car. Real dumb.

Comment

Looks like it might be trans juice. Possibly just the cooler fittings if its still using those quick connect deals.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

That's the wrong side for cooler fittings though

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
        '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
        '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Not if a hole is rubbed in the bend of the lines before it crosses over to the driver side.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
          X