Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connector radio to amplifier

Hello,

I'm missing the original radio side loudspeeker connector between radio and amplifier of my 88 Town Car.

Maybe somebody has a partnumber or an compatible connector?

Here's a picture of the backside of the radio. I'm looking for the lower 8 pin connector (by the way for what is the upper 6 pin connector?)

Thanks,

Gerald
    1988 Lincoln Town Car
    1975 Lincoln Continental Mark IV

The 6 pin plug is for the CD player. If you don't have it, there needs to be a jumper plug in there to connect the signal through the radio otherwise you'll get no sound. You can actually use this for an aux input if you wire it properly.

That other connector was used on all of the JBL amp stuff through the mid 90s, and premium sound from the early 90s - mid 90s. I don't have a part number but a lot of vehicles will have that connector.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
    X