Window motor and regulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Window motor and regulator

I have a 85' 2 door crown vic, where can i find a motor and regulator?
    rock auto only sells the motor, any assistance would be appreciated, thanks

Highly doubt it would exist as a kit. Will have to find separately. Don't know if regulators are the same between two and four door models. Will have to scour the internets and junkyards for a replacement most likely.

Which side are you looking for?
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Good morning 'Crown'!!
      Here is the part number you will need!

E3AZ-54233V95-ARM.....this is the motor and the regulator. Was still available via the FoMoCo parts system at your local dealer upon order.

Good luck

Comment

thanks for the part number, I just want to have these for both doors, as its getting hard to find parts for these cars.

Comment

I have a FORD crash guide. Part#s for the 2-door regulator 79-87 are D9AZ 6623208-A passenger side and D9AZ 6623209-A for the drivers side. (motor not included). 4door part#s 79-91 are E9AZ 5423208-A passenger and E9AZ 5423209-A drivers side.
          Good luck. WagonMan
          89 Colony Park
          90 Colony Park
          70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

Is the regulator actually damaged? Its a big metal contraption, and rarely has any failure unless someone did something stupid to it. Usually about all it needs is the guide bushings replaced.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

The roller that goes in the window track was broken and missing on the driver's front window regulator when I bought my car. Assuming this is your problem, there is a replacement roller kit you can get.

Part number is D6AZ-5323240-A
              —John

1985 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat
              1990 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (POTM March 2017 & May 2019 - gone, but not forgotten)
              1995 Mustang SVT Cobra coupe (cream puff)
              1966 Mustang coupe (restoration in-progress)

Comment

thanks for the help everyone

Comment

Working...
                X