Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'89 Colony Park - eBay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1989-Mercur...1:pf:0&vxp=mtr

Seller wants some mad money for this one. Someone removed all the wood grain and did a very nice job (at least from the pictures) repainting it and filling in where the trim mounting was. Body shop also filled the seams around the tail lights that seems to be present on non-wood grain Mercury wagons. Has proper looking dual exhaust, so it may be a factory tow package car.

My Cars:
    -1964 Comet 202 (116K Miles) - Long Term Project
    -1986 Dodge D-150 Royale SE (112K Miles) - Slowly Getting Put Back Together
    -1987 Grand Marquis Colony Park LS (325K Miles) - April 2017 + September 2019 POTM Winner
    -1997 Grand Marquis LS (240K Miles) - The Daily Workhorse & March 2015 + January 2019 POTM Winner

That's the one I posted in my NE Ohio thread, even though it's in PA. Still on CL, same price $13,800. https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/ct...777229023.html
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Yeah... they're gonna have to store that thing for another 10-15 years to be able to get that money for it.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

The picture of the window sticker lists "Delete Woodgrain Panels" - 80.10 credit, so it would seem to be factory. K - code axle = 3.55 so along with the duals probably is tow package. Sticker also says Trailer Tow III package.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by CountrySedan; 01-18-2019, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CountrySedan View Post
          The picture of the window sticker lists "Delete Woodgrain Panels" - 80.10 credit, so it would seem to be factory. K - code axle = 3.55 so along with the duals probably is tow package. Sticker also says Trailer Tow III package.
          I missed the window sticker. That answers all my ass-umptions. I didn’t realize you could order Colony Park without woodgrain. Really the only full size Mercury wagons I’ve seen without woodgrain factory were the base Marquis wagons.

My Cars:
          -1964 Comet 202 (116K Miles) - Long Term Project
          -1986 Dodge D-150 Royale SE (112K Miles) - Slowly Getting Put Back Together
          -1987 Grand Marquis Colony Park LS (325K Miles) - April 2017 + September 2019 POTM Winner
          -1997 Grand Marquis LS (240K Miles) - The Daily Workhorse & March 2015 + January 2019 POTM Winner

Comment

They give you $80 to delete woodgrain but charge you for the wheel lip moldings? That’s a bit excessive.

The door moldings are certainly aftermarket. I wonder what it had factory? Similar to a GM sedan, or the small skinny versions like the Ford woodless wagons?
            1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
            1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
            Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
            Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

I would take those mouldings off so fast....

I thought premium sound always came with the toggle volume radio on 89 and later?
              2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
              2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
              Past Panthers
              1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
              if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Working...
              X