electric choke connector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

electric choke connector

does anyone know where i can get a pigtail for the electric choke on an 85 vic, mine looks like its about to break, thanks

Junkyard would be my first thought. Likely any CFI motor from that era would work (Ford, Lincoln, Mercury).

If you can post a pic of the pigtail connector you need I'll take a look and see if I have a spare here somewhere.
    Last edited by FordMan77; 01-20-2019, 08:54 PM.
    These are highly engineered precision vehicles, the first step in diagnosing the problem is to strike the suspected offending part sharply and repeatedly with a blunt object, then re-test.

Comment

If it's the single wire connector... you may be able to use the 3g alternator stator wire harness. https://lmr.com/item/LRS-14290C/94-0...ng-Stator-Plug

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

no junkyards near me have boxes, and the single wire connector i need is round and plugs into this : https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/...+/+heater,6004

sorry no pics of my own

Comment

oh... that bastard. I think you can swap it out for the flat blade version which I think is the CV232 or CV231. The complete listing is shown in model year 1979 on Rock Auto. Then you can use a standard flat blade connector harness.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
          X