Floor Mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floor Mats

Does anyone know if 2007 original style floor mats are available?

Ebay is probably your best best. I see a bunch of new OEM ones on there.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

There is the option of the ACC plush designed to fit. The "Essex" would be similar to OE mats.
        Info from the maker: https://www.accmats.com/material-color/flooring/
        Rock Auto link: https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/...,floor+mat,741

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I bought ACC mats for my '07 through RockAuto. Best price, and they matched perfectly.
          **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
          **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
          **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
          **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

I have a set of ACC in my Continental. Not overly thrilled with the embossed logo since the entire area around it is sort of matted down as a result of the logo process but the rugs are nice and fit well. Get the plusher ones too, the basic ones are pretty thin. I got a sample pack of colors and styles to match them up. They will send 4 or 5 squares for free.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
            X