https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/m...799054763.html
    89 Colony Park
    90 Colony Park
    70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Very rare car that never took off ( Nice find ) but too expensive
    2007 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport

Comment

They are rad.

If something like that ever comes up closer it would be very tempting. I have always loved el caminos and this would fit the bill nicely, plus be a ford product on the fox platform.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I like this conversion. Get rid of the tie downs, tonneau cover snaps and the incorrect wheels and it would look sharp. I have seen these up close. Great idea that never went into production. These were popular in Ca. at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
          I like this conversion. Get rid of the tie downs, tonneau cover snaps and the incorrect wheels and it would look sharp. I have seen these up close. Great idea that never went into production. These were popular in Ca. at that time.
          Agreed. Those tie downs need to go. I really dig it though. Always sort of liked the Fairmont.
          I'm surprised there wasn't much of a demand for them. The Ranchero was discontinued in '79 so there was a spot in the Ford line up for a pickup car (Ute?) and the El Camino went on in production until mid-late 80s (so there must have been some demand).

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

Comment

Good use for that because those futuras/z7's were fucking ugly. UGLY.

Comment

Working...
            X