Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1984 Grand Marquis Parts car

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto...802377045.html

I'd offer maybe $150 for the older style bumpers and the front header (grill, headlights, etc)... I really don't have a viable way of getting it home at the moment though.
    There's not much there other than that though. They say engine and tranny are good, but it does not look like it has been started in many many years.

Wow... that’s roached. Close to the coast... storm surge flood maybe?
    1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
    1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
    Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
    Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Who knows... In the summer it rains down pours almost every day... It looks like it has been sitting for 20 years, which might be the case.

Comment

This car isn't far from me. It's rough for sure. I'd say it will end up in a junkyard before anyone buys it

-1994 Lincoln Town Car...always under construction

Comment

That looks like a salt water flood car. Throw that in the crusher. $300 is too high.

Comment

Everything about the roof and pillars are so rotten looking. Probably years of exposure to salt air and that vinyl top did it in. I'm sure someone pulled the vinyl off to see how bad the damage was and found all that.

For a parts car, that's a stretch.

My Cars:
            -1964 Comet 202 (116K Miles) - Long Term Project
            -1986 Dodge D-150 Royale SE (112K Miles) - Slowly Getting Put Back Together
            -1987 Grand Marquis Colony Park LS (325K Miles) - April 2017 + September 2019 POTM Winner
            -1997 Grand Marquis LS (240K Miles) - The Daily Workhorse & March 2015 + January 2019 POTM Winner

Comment

Working...
            X