RockAuto Has a New TV Commercial!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RockAuto Has a New TV Commercial!

Check out our new TV Commercial - the Vehicles and Parts Diversity Tour, featuring some of our customer car/truck collector series magnets throughout the years. Visit RockAuto.com for “all the parts you're looking for, delivered to your front door!"

RockAuto Catalog | Promotions & Rebates | Help

sigpic

Great another annoying commercial my life is now complete.
    2007 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport

Comment

Still better than GM's "real people" ads.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

YouTube has tried to force me to watch those from time to time. Good thing I can hit the mute button on my receiver and look away until I notice the screen change. "Real People" Talk about being so full of shit you might break your spine.. Almost as bad as their commercials where they try and say they have better overall quality than Toyota! L.M.B.O.
        1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
        1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

I like the parodies of the Real People ads.
          Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Working...
          X