Ultimate Edition Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimate Edition Help

Trying to research to know more about my my 2011. Need help on knowing what the Ultimate Edition is. All I have found is that it's a trim level. But what exactly does it include? Any help is appreciated.

2011 Grand Marquis LS Ultimate Edition
    Dual Exhaust w/ AP XLerator mufflers and 3 1/2" tips, Eibach 1" rear sway bar, Pioneer Head unit and speakers, 17X8 Drag DR-72 wheels

RIP 1984 2Dr Crown Vic "The Millennium Falcon"
    Carbed 5.0 HO w/nitrous , Performer RPM intake, GT40P heads, E303 cam, FRP Shorties, FRP 9mm plug wires, Off-Road H-pipe, Magnaflow round mufflers, 2000 rpm stall
    NA-15.78@91.21, 80hp shot-14.48@96.21

IIRC: it's all the factory options... except sunroof. I think that was always a separate option.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Wikipedia shows that is was a Fleet model and differed slightly from the GS, equipped with leather seats, electronic automatic temperature control (EATC), and an automatically dimming rear-view mirror.
      2007 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport

Comment

From 03 on Ultimate was top of the line

You had GS
        LS Premium
        LS Ultimate.

The ultimate included the wood wheel with controls, heated seats and side airbags. Later years it also included fog lights.

By 2011 it basically meant nothing as all models were fleet and as far as I know in 2011 none of those options were available. Rear air suspension, power pedals and power passenger seat were also deleted.
        Last edited by tjc78; 02-19-2019, 09:18 AM.
        2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
        2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
        Past Panthers
        1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
        if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Originally posted by tjc78 View Post
          From 03 on Ultimate was top of the line

You had GS
          LS Premium
          LS Ultimate.

The ultimate included the wood wheel with controls, heated seats and side airbags. Later years it also included fog lights.

By 2011 it basically meant nothing as all models were fleet and as far as I know in 2011 none of those options were available. Rear air suspension, power pedals and power passenger seat were also deleted.
          Thanks for the info, this confirms how mine is equipped. I knew it is a fleet, but wasn't sure why it was badged as ultimate. I still enjoy the car and its low production number is a good conversation piece.

2011 Grand Marquis LS Ultimate Edition
          Dual Exhaust w/ AP XLerator mufflers and 3 1/2" tips, Eibach 1" rear sway bar, Pioneer Head unit and speakers, 17X8 Drag DR-72 wheels

RIP 1984 2Dr Crown Vic "The Millennium Falcon"
          Carbed 5.0 HO w/nitrous , Performer RPM intake, GT40P heads, E303 cam, FRP Shorties, FRP 9mm plug wires, Off-Road H-pipe, Magnaflow round mufflers, 2000 rpm stall
          NA-15.78@91.21, 80hp shot-14.48@96.21

Comment

Working...
          X