1986 Mercury Grand Marquis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 Mercury Grand Marquis

Before I take my car to the bone yard, is anyone here interested in coming down South and taking it off my hands? It needs to be towed back.

1986 Grand Marquis 4 door
    Vinyl Top removed. It has about 2”-3” wide piece of roof missing from driver's to passenger's side. It rotted due to water trapped under the old vinyl. I fiber glassed it close, and does not leak (so far).
    Around 273,000 miles
    5.0L with Mustang a manual Speed Density PCM
    Top half of engine is fresh, but not new. It is the lowest performance setup a mustang would have, including the iron heads and cam.
    The bottom half is 100% MGM with 273,000 miles on the crank and Lo-Po bearings.
    Shorty headers
    Turbine wheels, with two extra turbine rims in the trunk

The interior is a mess.
    The dash has been removed to fix the blend door problem. The dash pad is cracked, but repaired. It does not look good, so I bought a dash cover. Both front doors panels removed. Both front window motors need to be replaced. The passenger rear door panel removed and needs to be replace. All the interior parts are in the back seat, but will need screws.

I’m not looking to make much money off this deal. I could make more if I take it apart and sell individual pieces. But I can’t have the car sitting up on blocks in my neighborhood. So it has to be an all or none deal.

The best offer I have so far, is $200. Beat that offer, come down and tow it away, and it’s yours. PM me if you are interested.

sigpic

I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.
    George Burns

*** sold ***

sigpic

I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.
    George Burns

Comment

Working...
    X