For Sale 1988 MGM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale 1988 MGM

I am selling my grand marquis, to focus on my 66 continental project. This car was super fun! I just dont have to room anymore with the coninental project in the works. the was running great until 8-10 months ago. I believe it developed an intake leak post MAF and I havent had time to sort it out. It runs now but occasionally backfires into the intake at full throttle. I have a demon 750 carb and a compatible ford racing intake that will be included if the buyer wants to swap that in. This car is rust free with the exception of a scratch on the passenger rear fender that has some surface rust. It was a single owner car with 98,000 miles prior to me purchasing it. It had a bad transmission when i picked it up, It was rebuilt by a transmission shop in my area. I dont remember the name of the shift kit I installed. It was recommended to me here, it was just a few springs to raise the shift points, not a new valve body. I put 1050# tru coil spings in the front that lowered it about 1.5". I dont remember the rear spring rates but it was about 1" lower, and I added air bags to help with heavy loads. Also new shocks. Interior is pretty good shape, there is a cigarette burn on the front seat.

E7 heads
    Trick flow upper (75mm) and lower intake
    B303 cam
    1.7:1 cobra R rockers and rods
    1993 cobra ECU Tuned at Brads Custom Auto a mustang shop near me
    Explorer MAF swap
    75mm summit throttle body
    24# injectors
    Ford Racing shorty headers 2.5” collectors. 2.5 dual all the way back
    3.55 lsd new clutches added
    I also have a set or rousch staggered 18’s (10” in back, 9” in front) that I hadn’t decided whether or not to put on. (would need the big brake upgrade to fit upfront)

here a couple threads where i posted about the car.

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...388#post702388

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...ads-Cam-Exaust

I am looking to get about $1500, but am most interested in it going to a good home.
    Andrew

*this car is in Tacoma, WA
    Andrew

Comment

Working...
    X