No announcement yet.

finally abandoned my euro sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, its an oddity. The coolant tank is made by BMW, has a BMW part number, but if you look it up it doesn't go anywhere. There are assorted other things like that. Some parts can be found, some not so much.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Welcome! Let us know how your road trip goes
      '79 Continental Town Car
      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Welcome to the Party!!

-ryan s.
        08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
        03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
        97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
        94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
        73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
        12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
        Originally posted by pantera77
        Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

My road trip to central coast CA from Tucson AZ went great. 1700 miles spread over five days found me on country two lanes, mountain curves, 7% grades and hellbent LA freeways. The thing did everything I asked of it with aplomb and grace. Average computed fuel economy on info screen was 26.0 at the end of it all. My friend who is a Subaru devotee drove it on the 101 and on back roads and stated she might rethink her hatred of big USA cars. I guess that is high praise? On one lonely deserted stretch of I-8 outside of gila bend AZ I put it up to 100 MPH for a few seconds to see how it felt. We all know the answer to that!
          "In an insane society a sane man would appear insane." --Spock to Kirk
          2008 GM LS in Smokestone Metallic

Comment

Working...
          X