Adjustable FPR carb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adjustable FPR carb

Hi everyone, I’m looking to buy a fuel pressure regulator to go with my Edelbrock carb. I was wondering if anyone had any experience. There’s a ton of different brands and it’s hard to know what is decent.
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Are you looking to run one inline to step the pressure down? I have one at home (forget the brand) if youre interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, between the pump and the carb, I saw it also smoothsnout the fuel pulses too, which should help with tuning, since I’m using a wideband and like to make things perfect
      -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Well if you want it pm me and Ill grab it and send pics when I have the chance. Its wasnt on the car long and is pretty much brand new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X