Used Speedway 252512-925 coil springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used Speedway 252512-925 coil springs

Installed April 2015, removed April 2016. Lightly used, coating is mostly intact except at the end, nothing wrong with them. They've been in my garage unloaded since removal.

Make me an offer and be able to meet locally. Willing to drive about an hour one-way in Ontario or Michigan to complete sale. Shipping won't be competitive, you'd be better off buying new if you can't meet in person.

Current driver: Ranger
    Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
    | 88 TC | 91 GM
    Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 05 Focus
    Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
    | Junkyards

I may be interested, I'll have to do some research on specs and pricing when I get a chance and maybe this evening I'll message you if I'm not too busy.
    Last edited by VicCrownVic; 03-25-2019, 09:24 AM.
    Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
    ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
    ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
    ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Bump.
      I just want these to go away and am willing to entertain an offer of free or close to it, depending on things like distance I must travel to meet you/if I'm shipping them, I'm not eating the shipping cost.

I will clarify that I am willing to ship, but the cost of doing so will be unappealing for the buyer.

The pandemic is making it impossible for me to enter the US currently.

| 88 TC | 91 GM
      | Junkyards

Comment

Joined the group just to message about these. I'm interested, in Ontario. Mind texting me at (edited by kishy to save user from spam texts) to make arrangements? Thanks
        Last edited by kishy; 05-11-2020, 11:45 AM. Reason: removing phone number

Comment

Originally posted by Balatch View Post
          Joined the group just to message about these. I'm interested, in Ontario. Mind texting me at (edited by kishy to save user from spam texts) to make arrangements? Thanks
          I have texted you and will continue the conversation there. There is a pending sale to a member overseas who will have a difficult time sourcing these otherwise, so he definitely takes precedence, but if he decides not to proceed they will be available to you.

| 88 TC | 91 GM
          | Junkyards

Comment

All interested parties have decided to pass for now, so these are still available.

| 88 TC | 91 GM
            | Junkyards

Comment

sent you a PM
              Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
              Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
              Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

Working...
              X