Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Box folks - cross check me on these wheels...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great!
    I like the blackout on the front end.

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

That's a trick I learned from pantera77; he did it on his Battle Wagon and the HPP Box.
      '91 LTD Country Squire LX | '82 Cougar GS wagon |'03 Marauder | ' 18 Flex Limited EB
      formerly: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '03 SAP P71, '04 CVLX (now in pantera77's stable), '10 P7B

Comment

Originally posted by mitymerc View Post
        I ran out of time on mine & just put the drums back on....
        BTW, anyone know of a good paint for drums?
        I painted mine with flat black header paint and it's holding up well. Need to do calipers too at some point.

Car looks GREAT on those wheels adam.

Comment

Thanks, knucklehead!
          '91 LTD Country Squire LX | '82 Cougar GS wagon |'03 Marauder | ' 18 Flex Limited EB
          formerly: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '03 SAP P71, '04 CVLX (now in pantera77's stable), '10 P7B

Comment

Looks good on there.

Comment

Appreciate it, Alex. I'm happy with them, and the ride is vastly improved over the dump-ass Firestones they replaced.

Comment

Looks great. Fits pretty damn nice.
                ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Agreed those look awesome. How’s the clearance in the front with the upper control arm?
                  1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                  1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                  Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                  Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                    Originally posted by gadget73
                    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                    Originally posted by dmccaig
                    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggie View Post
                      Agreed those look awesome. How’s the clearance in the front with the upper control arm?
                      Haven’t noticed any rubbing yet but haven’t gone full lock. Will get back with you in a day or three. I’m about to skip town on vaca so the car is gonna sit.

Comment

My 17x8's with 255/50's in front only rub the adco swaybar a tad at full lock so you should be fine.

Comment

No rubbing!

Comment

Working...
                          X