LTB: Police Auxiliary Gauge Pod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LTB: Police Auxiliary Gauge Pod

Just like it says, I'm looking for the three gauge pod used in the police cars. I know it's probably a reach trying to find one at this point given how obscure they've likely gotten. I'm not overly concerned if they have the gauges present or not.

Looking to try and find one at a "reasonable" price, preferably not to exceed $50. Again, probably a stretch given availability, but if anyone has/sees one, feel free to send a message.

My Cars:
    -1964 Comet 202 (116K Miles) - Long Term Project
    -1986 Dodge D-150 Royale SE (112K Miles) - Slowly Getting Put Back Together
    -1987 Grand Marquis Colony Park LS (325K Miles) - April 2017 + September 2019 POTM Winner
    -1997 Grand Marquis LS (240K Miles) - The Daily Workhorse & March 2015 + January 2019 POTM Winner

There are a couple of types. Plastic on the 88-89 and metal for the older cars. There were some that sit on top of the dash and there were a couple other varieties as well.

One alternative is picking up the universal radio mounted triple gauge pods and mounting it where ever you would like. I think the size is very similar to the ford triple gauge pods from the police cars.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

If you change your mind and want gauges on the A pillar, let me know. I have a few new pods.
      Those gauges on the police cars are like gold. I think the last set I bought in the 90s cost me $50 at a junkyard.
      Last edited by Mainemantom; 05-05-2019, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Maineemantom I need a left rear wheel well strip for my 1990 ford C V the part # D9MY5429164-C if you have it let me know and I will PM you with my info.

Comment

I will look for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodentkiller View Post
            Maineemantom I need a left rear wheel well strip for my 1990 ford C V the part # D9MY5429164-C if you have it let me know and I will PM you with my info.
            I looked today. I do not have it. Does yours blend into thin or wide rocker trim ? If thin, I might have a source.

Comment

It blends into the wide rocker trim. Mainemantom

Comment

Working...
              X