86 Crown Vic bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

86 Crown Vic bumpers

Looking to replace mine. Front is rusted through and is covered with chrome Boo-Boo tape.
    Help a new guy out please.....
    All FORD All The Time

Where are you located?

Comment

Elysburg PA 17824
      All FORD All The Time

Comment

Bump
        All FORD All The Time

Comment

Still looking...
          All FORD All The Time

Comment

I will have my mint set up for grabs as soon as I am done converting over to newer fascias but I am in Ontario.

Comment

In the Detroit metro area. Those I would need for my 87CV. Please let me know! If willing to ship.
              Last edited by Grand1; 05-29-2019, 10:50 PM.

1978 Grand Marquis 460 2door "Blue Bomber"

1987 LTD Crown Vic Canadian Tow Package 351w aka the "MI Mountie"

1989 Colony Park ....Marge still lives!

1979 Marquis creamy goodness

Comment

I'm interested too..
                All FORD All The Time

Comment

I really don't think I can ship these or perhaps I should say the cost of shipping will be more than some of the cars here are worth. lol These things weight a ton.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
                    I really don't think I can ship these or perhaps I should say the cost of shipping will be more than some of the cars here are worth. lol These things weight a ton.
                    OMG.. I got nothin'... That's funny.
                    All FORD All The Time

Comment

I don't know how economical/weight/cost considerations come into it, but I remember reading Greyhound ships freight. A bumper might fit nicely under the side of the bus, packed in cardboard & squirreled away under a bunch of soft, soft luggage.
                      Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
                        I don't know how economical/weight/cost considerations come into it, but I remember reading Greyhound ships freight. A bumper might fit nicely under the side of the bus, packed in cardboard & squirreled away under a bunch of soft, soft luggage.
                        I get many parts via Greyhound. Excellent way to ship. Averages $1 per pound. Have not had anything damaged or lost. Just pack well and put contact information clearly on box.

Comment

The only downside with greyhound is it may take 1-2 months to get a package. it took about that long for me to get some quarter panels shipped from them
                          -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

I understand Fastenal does store to store shipments of bulky stuff, no clue about rates or quality but maybe another option to look at if you've got one nearby.
                            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                              I understand Fastenal does store to store shipments of bulky stuff, no clue about rates or quality but maybe another option to look at if you've got one nearby.
                              I'll check into Fastenal near me. Great idea..
                              All FORD All The Time

Comment

Working...
                              X