Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Turbo kit for Box Chassis 5.0 $1000 obo

Hi Everyone,

A few months ago, I changed directions on my 84 Colony Park project so I am selling all the parts from that build. This package in particular I have to think is a once in a lifetime collection of parts making up a "kit" of sorts to bolt on a turbo and make good power out of a stock or stockish motor. I had this in my wagon and made 360 rwhp at 10lbs of boost on the dyno and ran very low 13's at about 107/108 in the quarter mile. HO cam, explorer intake etc...

See the photo attached - comes with everything shown except the heat exchanger and fans - I re purposed that for another project but it's sold new on ebay for $169. Only other items you will need are an upgraded fuel pump (255 Walbro is cheap at less than $100), a wastegate of your choice and a fitting for the oil return in the oil pan.(also an inexpensive fitting on ebay) and possibly some other small odds and ends I'm forgetting.

Package includes:

rebuilt turbo (I believe it is a 60 mm) with oil feed and drain lines and turbo blanket
    driver side turbo manifold from a Cartech mustang turbo kit from the 80's. super heavy and strong.
    crossover pipe with MAC header for passenger side and mounting flange for waste gate (you will need to buy your own waste gate - Inexpensive 38mm knock offs are cheap)
    C&L 76mm MAF with sample tube for 36 lb injectors
    set of eight 36 lb 4 hole injectors
    Anderson Ford Motorsport PMS controller and AP9 Mustang ECU (allows easy adjustment of timing, fuel etc....)
    MSD 6 ignition box
    Summit Racing high voltage ingniton coil
    Distributor and correct length wires
    Special short Accel spark plugs which are needed on one cylinder for fitment
    3" down pipe from turbo with heat wrap
    All necessary intake tubing, air filter and blow off valve
    Custom intercooler with pump

$1000 shipped.

I have so much more money invested than this but I know there is a very limited market for this kind of package so feel free to shoot an offer. I'd rather it get used as intended than part it out.

I also have a bunch of other parts for sale from this car including full 3" exhaust, 4r70w with 9.5" billet converter, US Shift trans controller, 1.7 rockers, 65mm Lightning throttle body and egr spacer, plus some parts I added after the dyno: edelbrock performer aluminum heads, and TMOSS ported explorer intakes.
    Attached Files
    1984 Mercury Colony Park Wagon - gone to the darkside. 5.3 LS Turbo Swap with 4L80E. 6.62@106 in the 1/8 mile (low 10's in the 1/4), full weight, AC, no compromises! Rocky Mountain Race Week 2020 and Race Week 2.0 2020

here is what the engine bay looked like with the turbo and parts installed...not pretty but functional!
    Attached Files
    1984 Mercury Colony Park Wagon - gone to the darkside. 5.3 LS Turbo Swap with 4L80E. 6.62@106 in the 1/8 mile (low 10's in the 1/4), full weight, AC, no compromises! Rocky Mountain Race Week 2020 and Race Week 2.0 2020

Comment

What do you want for the lightning EGR/TB and explorer intakes?
      Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

350 shipped for tmoss ported lower, stock upper, phenolic spacer, all bolts, lightning tb and egr.

Comment

PM sent

88 Country Squire
          86 Colony Park, non-op'd
          89 Mark VII LSC, non-op'd

Comment

How much for the trans controller? Also would you sell the converter seperate from the trans?
            '85 CV coupe- 351W, T5-Z, FAST Ez-Efi, shorty headers, 2.5" duals with knock off flowmasters, 2.5" Impala tails, seriously worked GT-40 irons, Comp 265DEH cam, 1.7rr's, Mallory HyFire 6A, Taylor ThunderVolt 50 10.4mm wires, 75mm t/b, 3G alt swap, 140mph PI speedo, PI rear sway bar, '00 PI booster/MC, 95-97 front spindles, '99 front hub bearings/brakes, '92-'94 front upper control arms/ball-joints, 3.73's with rebuilt traction-lok, '09 PI rear disc swap, '96 Mustang GT wheels with 235/55R17's.

Comment

If you'd consider separating, i'd love to buy the PMS and A9p

Comment

Are the 1.7s roller type rockers? If so, how much are you wanting for them?

My Cars:
                -1964 Comet 202 (116K Miles) - Long Term Project
                -1986 Dodge D-150 Royale SE (112K Miles) - Slowly Getting Put Back Together
                -1987 Grand Marquis Colony Park LS (325K Miles) - April 2017 + September 2019 POTM Winner
                -1997 Grand Marquis LS (240K Miles) - The Daily Workhorse & March 2015 + January 2019 POTM Winner

Comment

Dang, good deal! I'll pass though, I need some other bits first.
                  Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

I'm still 50-50 on selling the trans controller without it being part of a package, I may still have a use for it. Let me think on it.

Here is a link to my listing for the converter and yes I would sell it apart from the trans...

https://forums.corral.net/forums/dri...converter.html

most of the parts I'm selling are listed on corral.net...

Comment

Originally posted by knucklehead0202 View Post
                      If you'd consider separating, i'd love to buy the PMS and A9p
                      I would consider separating but I want to give this "kit" a bit of time before I cannibalize it...I'll post up when I'm ready to separate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodachrome Wolf View Post
                        Are the 1.7s roller type rockers? If so, how much are you wanting for them?
                        deal pending on these, lighting TB/EGR and intakes....yes they are roller rockers with factory pedestal mount, from 93 mustang cobra.

Comment

rockers, Explorer intakes and Lightning TB and EGR spacer are sold.

Comment

I want the converter, as far as the controller, are you looking to keep it with the trans? I may have interest in the trans/converter/controller depending on your price. Send me a PM, I WANT the converter for sure.
                            '85 CV coupe- 351W, T5-Z, FAST Ez-Efi, shorty headers, 2.5" duals with knock off flowmasters, 2.5" Impala tails, seriously worked GT-40 irons, Comp 265DEH cam, 1.7rr's, Mallory HyFire 6A, Taylor ThunderVolt 50 10.4mm wires, 75mm t/b, 3G alt swap, 140mph PI speedo, PI rear sway bar, '00 PI booster/MC, 95-97 front spindles, '99 front hub bearings/brakes, '92-'94 front upper control arms/ball-joints, 3.73's with rebuilt traction-lok, '09 PI rear disc swap, '96 Mustang GT wheels with 235/55R17's.

Comment

Originally posted by drhill View Post
                              I would consider separating but I want to give this "kit" a bit of time before I cannibalize it...I'll post up when I'm ready to separate.
                              No worries, i completely get it. I'll be around and am not in any rush. Thanks for the response.

Comment

Working...
                              X