Mylar sheeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mylar sheeting

I have some used mylar that was used on my neighbor's boat. I have used some last year as a moisture barrier between the door panel and the door on one of the Lincolns. It worked good. I plan to use more.
    Before I do more measuring, cutting etc. I want to asking if anyone is serious about buying some. I have some white and some bright blue.
    Let me know and we can work something out.

Last call for the vinyl sheeting (mylar) which is very good as a moisture barrier between the car door and the door panel. If no one is interested, I will be throwing most of it away very soon.

Comment

perhaps some pictures, and mill thickness and measurement specs may help sell what you have left over?
      2007 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport

Comment

I may be able to spread the sheeting out this week for pictures etc. It is a little thicker than what is used as factory vinyl barrier. I used some on the 75 Ford and on one of the TCs. Some models used heavy paper so vinyl would be much better.
        I know the stuff is not cheap to buy. The boat wrapping people charge $250+ to cover a small /medium size motor boat for winter storage.

Comment

Working...
        X