85' GMQ body parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

85' GMQ body parts

I am nearing completion of my Vic fascia swaps and will have some body parts up for grabs from my 85'. All are rust free California pieces. Both bumpers, trunk lid, tail lights, header panel, corner lights, grille, headlight surrounds. I will ship smaller stuff but bumpers and trunk lid are local pick up only.

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
    I am nearing completion of my Vic fascia swaps and will have some body parts up for grabs from my 85'. All are rust free California pieces. Both bumpers, trunk lid, tail lights, header panel, corner lights, grille, headlight surrounds. I will ship smaller stuff but bumpers and trunk lid are local pick up only.
    Balls I could use both the front and rear bumpers too haha. What's all of your stuff priced?

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
      Balls I could use both the front and rear bumpers too haha. What's all of your stuff priced?
      I'll take a case of beer on top of price of scrap.

Comment

Guess I'll update this with the stuff I got left that I hate to throw out.

I have 2 sets of headlight buckets for a GMQ. One set that is fully chromed and a second set that has areas around headlights painted silver. Looking to get $40 for either set plus whatever the cost of shipping. Here is a pic of the parts that I am referring to. I can take pics of actual pieces for anyone interested.

Also have a grille off 85'. Decent shape. Looking to get about $30.

Also have a set of tail lights that were modded to accept LED bulbs so most people probably won't be interested in the lights themselves but the lenses are very nice. If anyone wants them make me an offer.

Mint black 85' header panel. - $50

88-91 GMQ header panel that's been primered - $50

Pair of rear 85' fender extensions in black. - $50

Mint, rust free front bumper filler piece (this is thin metal strip that goes between header and bumper) - pay shipping and they are yours.

85' license plate holder with backup lights - make an offer

mint front and rear bumpers - not shipping these but if anyone wants them about 40 bucks a piece, have a mint bumper reinforcement for rear bumper too

mint rust free trunk lid in black - $40

If someone local wants this stuff come get it all for like 200 bucks and I'll throw in whatever other box parts I have laying around.

Comment

Would you do 20 bucks plus shipping for the license plate holder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent you a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by 87GrandMarq View Post
              Would you do 20 bucks plus shipping for the license plate holder?

Sure. Send me your address and I'll get you price on shipping.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Last call for these parts. Trunk lid and rear bumper reinforcement have been scrapped. Bumpers are next.

Comment

Some pics.

Comment

I just sent you a pm. Nice looking parts !

Comment

Bumpers sold.

Comment

Working...
                        X