will later years panther front turn signals fit 2000 Crown vic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will later years panther front turn signals fit 2000 Crown vic

One of my turn signals on my newly purchased 2000 Crown Vic is cracked. I have found a set of 04 Grand Marq Lenses. Will they fit or are the turn signal housings brand specific?

Thanks
    Tim
    2000 Ford Crown Victoria
    84 Lincoln Town car signature, R.I.P
    85 Ford LTD Crown Victoria 2 door performance project
    89 Lincoln town car: RIP
    89 Crown Victoria LX 2002 USACi sound quality world champion RIP
    1990 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
    1994 Mercury Grand Marquis (sold)
    2004 Mercury Marauder. owned for a week then got screwed by the dealer

I don't know if they're model specific, but I'm pretty sure the '04 lenses/housings won't fit because only '98-02 parts work. They did a design update in 2003.
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

The parts selling on RockAuto report 98-11 as interchange years. No clue if OE stuff has extra nubs that may interfere.

As a side note... the ones selling on RA are less than $10 for the good ones... so there's that.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

1998-2011 Vic lenses and the same.

03-05 Grand Marquis lenses are different but can be made to fit. Look here for more info, https://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/...Number=1979209

You might be better off just getting replacement one for a Vic since they are cheap enough, unless you specifically want Grand Marquis look.

Comment

Thank you, Mr. Bean. I actually am wanting the Marauder ones. (GM?) have them ordered. to go with my new headlights and bumper cover.

Tim
          2000 Ford Crown Victoria
          84 Lincoln Town car signature, R.I.P
          85 Ford LTD Crown Victoria 2 door performance project
          89 Lincoln town car: RIP
          89 Crown Victoria LX 2002 USACi sound quality world champion RIP
          1990 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
          1994 Mercury Grand Marquis (sold)
          2004 Mercury Marauder. owned for a week then got screwed by the dealer

Comment

Working...
          X