No announcement yet.

ADTR 79-97 Adjustable rear control arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm one of em cant wait to give them a go... didnt read the fine print though,so that's all on me... guess I'll be working some overtime lol
    Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
    Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
    Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

Originally posted by marquis_82_withneons View Post
      I'm one of em cant wait to give them a go... didnt read the fine print though,so that's all on me... guess I'll be working some overtime lol
      Update I should be installing them tomorrow hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by Elias View Post
        Update I should be installing them tomorrow hopefully
        looking foward to that. i follow you on the instagrams, so ill keep an eye out!
        Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
        Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
        Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

Originally posted by marquis_82_withneons View Post
          looking foward to that. i follow you on the instagrams, so ill keep an eye out!
          Here’s a picture with the 1” bar
          Attached Files

Comment

thats gonna look sexy... i have a PI bar to go on mine as well.

Comment

Elias was about half way done when I showed up at a little after 2. Hopefully he managed to finish the swap. He also has the passenger door molding on the car again. The clips from the 3D printer company worked great. Just one of the prints broke and a couple more bent weird and stayed. So I get to take those back to them and let them know those no worky. I'll post up my pics in the clips thread.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              Originally posted by gadget73
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                yea out of my budget too right now. need to finish the garage.
                Your well ahead of me, I need to break ground still for my garage! Lol. Got my permits this spring, but life got in the way, as usual. Good luck on finishing up yours.
                '85 CV coupe- 351W, T5-Z, FAST Ez-Efi, shorty headers, 2.5" duals with knock off flowmasters, 2.5" Impala tails, seriously worked GT-40 irons, Comp 265DEH cam, 1.7rr's, Mallory HyFire 6A, Taylor ThunderVolt 50 10.4mm wires, 75mm t/b, 3G alt swap, 140mph PI speedo, PI rear sway bar, '00 PI booster/MC, 95-97 front spindles, '99 front hub bearings/brakes, '92-'94 front upper control arms/ball-joints, 3.73's with rebuilt traction-lok, '09 PI rear disc swap, '96 Mustang GT wheels with 235/55R17's.

Comment

Working...
                X