No announcement yet.

WTB - Front LH master window/door lock controller assembly for 84 Grand Marquis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB - Front LH master window/door lock controller assembly for 84 Grand Marquis

Hello all.

I'm looking for a complete front LH master window/door lock controller assembly that will fit my 84 Grand Marquis. Mine is broken in a couple of places and will not hold the switches and remote mirror joystick very well. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Monty

There's a couple different versions IIRC. If you can, post s pic of what you have to help folks know what to look for.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Sly,

Thanks for your reply. Hopefully below is a photo of the assembly I need.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0184.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	1285479

If this doesn't work then I'll need some assistance on how to upload an image.

Monty

Comment

With power windows and power locks it look like. That's the most common configuration and up to '91 MGM/CV will work for you.

The power mirror switch and the mechanical/cable mirror switch (pictured I believe) should interchange on the panel no problem. You may need a spanner socket, but I have been able to remove the mirror switch from the panel with out a spanner socket.
        Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
        ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
        ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
        ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

If you have right angle retaining ring pliers, those will often stand in for one.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

VicCrownVic,

Thanks for your reply and the info. Hopefully I can find one in good condition. I have a possible lead from another board member.

Monty

Comment

Working...
            X