No announcement yet.

New to CFI and EEC lll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never seen that electronic cassette deck thing. What is the number "4" supposed to mean?
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Cool. Looks like the same woodgrain used in the 83 Mark VI Signature, or awful close to it. I have that in my car, though I need the piece where your buttons are but from a car without digital dash.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Yes the cooler sits between the egr and the intake i removed the cooler, plugged the coolant source, ran shorter studs to attach the egr to the intake without the cooler. The chunks of carbon that come out of that cooler had me go wtf. Best thing to do is save up about $200 and Sefi Swap your engine. Would require and 84-85 TFI Distributor, 86-89 ECM and harness. E7 heads are a decent swap but not needed for the conversion iirc. I had put E7 heads on my Blass when i did the sefi swap.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
        -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
        1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Bet timing set. Remove EGR cooler coming lines and pipe plug manifold. Unplug EGR solonoids and plug off vacume lines. Gut cats. Get rid of air pump. Dual exhaust. Run non ethanol gas. Never use over drive unless on a highway. Good vacuum lines. Good tune up. Good sensors. Should run great and get 18 to 25 mpg

Comment

Another necro thread revival, car is probably long sold. Keep the cats, unless you like smelling like hydrocarbons and making other smell that way. SEFI swap is a good idea as well.
            1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
            1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Working...
            X