Heated over O2 sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heated over O2 sensor

I have an O2 heater sensor code p0141 in my 97 Marquis and I'm wondering if there's a fuse that protects the heater circuit and if so can someone tell me where it is thank you

You may have a bad heated O2 sensor try chageing it out for a quality one and clear the code.

Comment

No fuse for that. Totally controlled by the PCM. You can check the wiring harnesses between the ECM and the O2 connector to make sure there's good contact. Especially the ones under the brake booster.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Can you tell me exactly where these wiring harnesses are for the O2 connector? Thank you

Comment

Grab the wire from the O2 sensor. Follow it back to its harness. Follow that harness back to the next harness. There should only be two in line from the O2 sensor to the PCM IIRC.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
          X