Plastic Hold-Down Screws?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plastic Hold-Down Screws?

They hold the plastic radiator cover to the top of the radiator core. Does anybody know what those plastic hold-down screws are?

Panel clips. Just a screw type or push pin type unlike the older finned (christmas tree) type like on my 93 (which needs new ones bad).

Here's an Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/Radiator-Sigh...df_B0040CX3B2/

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Thanks SLY That's what I'm looking for. I broke those clips when I test fitted the radiator cover/shroud from my '05 MGM. When I replace those clips, I might clean and paint the cover while I'm at it.

Comment

Any idea if they where used for other panels? (and what vehicles). Seems around here some asshole throws them away rather than reinstall them.

Alex.

Comment

I haven't seen those on many panels. The Phillips screw head type I see a LOT more often.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
          X