This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the bright side....

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

ALL your cars are running!

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

mine arent.
        i could use some help this weekend with them. i am kinda overwhelmed by stuff lately.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I'm bringing the 98. The a/c took a crap in the coupe. Think the evaporator failed. Got a chemical smell in the cabin. I'll fix it after scottfest. In the meantime, I'll drive the thing that's quiet, with a/c that gets 28ish mpg...

Comment

boo. Still planning to bring the diesel unless something tragic happens but quiet with cold AC are a big motivator. The black car has cold AC at least but its not quiet.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
              boo. Still planning to bring the diesel unless something tragic happens but quiet with cold AC are a big motivator. The black car has cold AC at least but its not quiet.
              You should definitely bring that goofy diesel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

​

Comment

Hope you guys had fun, I was away for work.

Any pics?

Comment

Did anyone actually show up? I can't believe there was a ScottFest and we've heard nothing about it. The two I attended were very well attended IMO, probably not the biggest two years but plenty of people.
                  2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

​

Comment

two gmners came. gadget and 86 vicky.
                    on sunday my thru hiker friend got a ride here. he completed the appalachian trail aug 9th. he started feb 15th.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I was in MI for work & very dissapointed. I surely hope there is a next year. SF is one of the highlights of my year.

Comment

Originally posted by mitymerc View Post
                        I was in MI for work & very dissapointed. I surely hope there is a next year. SF is one of the highlights of my year.
                        Same, the two previous ScottFests I’ve been too 2011, and 2015 are two of the three vacations I’ve had in the last 10 years. Would’ve made it this year if it hadn’t been for that pesky fuel pump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

​

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                          two gmners came. gadget and 86 vicky.
                          on sunday my thru hiker friend got a ride here. he completed the appalachian trail aug 9th. he started feb 15th.
                          Sorry I couldn't make it. I have to bring the motor out when your garage is done, and also pay to have the two wagons towed down so they can be started on. Had way too much work to do around my place while on vacation, didn't even think about getting materials and starting the ramp to make it easier on my dad and everybody for going into my trailer.
                          Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Working...
                          X