This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scottfest 2019

Sorry i forgot all about making a thread.

yes we are having Scottfest. it's number 15!

August 9 to 12 2019.

come see the new air conditioned shop!

139 valley road birdsboro pa 19508

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

So the shop is done?!?
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

still working on the wiring. hope to be done before aug. mom has not been feeling well and i got what i think is a bone spur in my right heel. i can't stand on the ladder for very long.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

Not this year. Next year more than likely though... maybe even with a camper trailer. Been on the hunt. Either find a little too much rot or just missing the bits I want (shower/shitter) for family trips.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

honestly the shower and shitter are way over-rated. Nice to have for emergency, but if you're in campgrounds you'll appreciate a showerhouse way more than doing your business in something the size of a telephone booth. Then you have to deal with the disposal. Cheap flip-flops are your friend.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
            honestly the shower and shitter are way over-rated. Nice to have for emergency, but if you're in campgrounds you'll appreciate a showerhouse way more than doing your business in something the size of a telephone booth. Then you have to deal with the disposal. Cheap flip-flops are your friend.
            You'd think that... but considering most of the places I want to go don't have campgrounds when not in a national park, having a nice place to take a piss at 4am when Nature is being a pisser without having to go out into the muggy night would be really nice. And considering the ones I'm looking to find actually do exist in hard side pop-ups... that's what I'll be keeping an eye out for. If I buy one, I want my wife and kid to enjoy it too. If it was just me, sure... I'd use a bucket in the middle of the night.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Hello all, long time no see. I'm going to look at an 03 Town Car tomorrow if things work out I'll be there this year.
              2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by mercurygm88 View Post
                Hello all, long time no see. I'm going to look at an 03 Town Car tomorrow if things work out I'll be there this year.
                i got an 06 for sale. it's gotta go i'll make you a deal.

Comment

I'm not sure if I can make it yet or not- I'm hoping to.

Any possibility of a dyno-day somewhere? I know both John and I are interested in seeing what our 351's are making
                  -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

shame thats on the pricey side, it would be hilarious to dyno the diesel just to see if it actually puts triple digit power to the rear wheels. I suspect its around 90.
                    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Went and looked at the 03 Signature today, 69,500 miles, no rust on the body, no discernible dents, scratches, or other shmutz. Minor surface rust underneath, AC doesn't work, power mirrors aren't working. AC I know I can fix, power mirrors hopefully can be fixed. Owner won't go less than $3400 and that's by far the best deal within reasonable distance of me. Most people around here want $5-$8,000 for 2002 and earlier panthers with 150-200k miles on them. It's being held for me, I'm going to pick it up next Tuesday or Wednesday and unless something catastrophic happens I intend to be their for all of ScottFest.
                      2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

Comment

Don't know if I'll make it this year. The motor's done, and I have to run it over when the shop is done, which would be ideal to do during SF. But I can't really waste an extra trip out there and back and not take care of moving the wagons down to the (finished) shop and dropping the motor off and everything, and bringing back everything not needed for the swaps/install so I'm not bogged down too bad coming back in the finished wagon. I'll probably have an extra rear end coming back at a minimum.

Plus I have a crapload of stuff to do at home I could take care of on my vacation week if the weather cooperates. Building a ramp for my deck, recoating my trailer roof, putting doors on my mom's shed and painting it. Etc.
                        Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

I read that as "relocating my roof" and wondered where else you'd put it.

Comment

New job will probably prevent me from getting there.

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Only a week out folks, anyone else coming? I need someone to help finish wiring the outlets.

Comment

Working...
                              X