89 White Crown Vic LX 4-door sedan parting out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

89 White Crown Vic LX 4-door sedan parting out

One of my customers had this car sitting in his driveway for 5 years. The flywheel is stripped off so car wasn't run. Lots of good body parts. Blue interior is shot! Tripminder lights up and shows date/time. Has dual power seats. Dome light with map lights. WagonMan VEIGHTPETE@GMAIL.COM
    Last edited by WagonMan; 07-09-2019, 02:43 PM.
    89 Colony Park
    90 Colony Park
    70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

WagonMan does the car have the wide rocker strips? If so how much will you charge me to send me the fender trims for all corners. You may send me a PM.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Perfect nose. doors are so-so. Trunklid good. Interior is shot! WagonMan Hey Slack, wanna make your car right again??? LOL!
        Attached Files
        89 Colony Park
        90 Colony Park

Comment

Originally posted by WagonMan View Post
          Perfect nose. doors are so-so. Trunklid good. Interior is shot! WagonMan Hey Slack, wanna make your car right again??? LOL!
          LOL!

I actually am missing the chrome trim piece on the edge of the trunk lip. Not sure if you want to part that out though vs selling the whole trunk.

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

Comment

PM sent!
            89 Colony Park
            90 Colony Park

Comment

Do you happen to have power trunk actuator?

Comment

No trunk actuator. Although the interior is shot these pieces are good. Map pockets for front doors, "Premium Sound" speaker grills,
                and rear of front seat Map pockets. VEIGHTPETE@GMAIL.COM WagonMan
                Attached Files
                89 Colony Park
                90 Colony Park

Comment

Im looking for the retaining clips for the rear door panels, glove box, air snorkel, washer fluid resivour if in good shape, hood insulation if it stayed the same as the pre 88s, ac manifolds, and the two top studs for the hvac box. Do you have any of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is the wiring to the fuel pump ok?
                    There is a section of wire that goes from the pump on the outside of the tank, up to a connector above the rear end just under the body on my '89 wagon, I need that.
                    Thanks

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                    1989 Country Squire - Twilight Blue, 347 stroker

2005 Crown Victoria Sport - Black - Stainless Works full exhaust with Borla Pro XS mufflers, BBK 75mm TB, Accufab plenum, CVPI airbox, Heinous control arms, etc...

Comment

Working...
                    X