1990 Grand Marquis Miscellaneous Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 Grand Marquis Miscellaneous Parts

Sadly have sold my son's 1990 Grand marquis. It is a sad day because i drove a similar car when younger, and my father did as well. I have the following parts:

1. Cup Holder/Tan Ash tray from 1992 Aero CV, nice for the Boxes to get yourself a nice cupholder. $10
    2. Full airbox intake from late Lincoln, fully compatible with our Boxes, to provide a cheap 'ram air' and also cleans up the left side of the engine bay (e.g. you can remove the heavy bracket and fixture that gets in the way of changing plugs). $25
    3. washer Reservoir for converting intake - $5

Will post others parts later.
    95 DGM Impala SS, 383, LT4 cnc heads, LT4 matched intake, Holley 58 mm t/body, GM 846 cam, GMPP 1.5 rr's, F-body MAF, BH OBD I PCM, LT4 knock module, K&N cold air, Edelbrock headers, Flowmaster exhaust, BBHP #73 6-speed, 4:10 gear, sloted and drilled rotors, Z28 cluster
    96 Buick Roadmaster Limited Wagon, mostly stock
    77 Ford F150, 400M auto, longbed
    98 Suburban LS 5.7L Vortec, stock
    90 Grand Marquis, stock

I'll take all three of those. The tan will hopefully match my wagon project, and the intake stuff is something I still needed for the new engine I'm having built for said wagon. Will DM you later once you've listed more stuff in case there's anything else I need. Thanks!

Ah, crap, maybe not the cupholder, just realized it's an '88-'89 Wagon, so it probably only fits the '90-'91 box dash.
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Working...
    X