11" Drums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11" Drums

Any one know of a source for replacement wheel cylinder links (the little push rods). Also replacement parking brake levers, and struts?

I'm redoing a K-code and most of the brake hardware was missing when i pulled it.

OR... do you know if drums can be assembled without any parking brake hardware in them, no lever, no strut and function as normal? Just no parking brake...

You can try rockauto they usually have the kits. But i did fuck up on my drum brakes and didnt attach thr parking brake back and havent had much noticable issues.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Comment

Unfortunately these aren't included in any of those hardware kits. They only have one RH strut for 10" drums that I see. No links and no lever arms. Looks like im putting this all together sans parking brakes... but i still need links...

Comment

I have the 11" brake hardware. $30 plus $7.90 Priority shipping. LMK Pete VEIGHTPETE@GMAIL.COM
        Attached Files
        89 Colony Park
        90 Colony Park
        70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

I appreciate the offer, i'll keep that in mind, but for now, im going w/o a parking brake just because i dont really have the time to mess with it. Aug. 8, this car needs to be driving.

I did find some univeral links at NAPA that were close enough. p/n 80460

https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/UBP80460

Comment

Working...
          X