No announcement yet.

1989 Colony Park Wagon "Large Marge"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't believe you drove it that far with no tag and didn't get impounded. Hell I drove a car 2 miles in Florida to the tax office to get a tag and got pulled over within sight of the place.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

covid-19 means no registration enforcement in Virginia...

Back on topic... I really like this car. The colors, woodgrain, and HPP's ticks all the right boxes for me.
      1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
      1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
      Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
      Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

I couldnt belive it.....there was nothing I could do. Cant get a plate right away, I had the title and proof of insurance, still become a cop magnet.

The wood grain is in unbelievable condition. Knowing that Scott and Phil took care of her was a huge bonus as well. Definitely giving her the white glove treatment for preservation/maintenance (will make thread); they are really rare. Its fun as hell to drive...my kids love cruising in it.

1978 Grand Marquis 460 2door "Blue Bomber"

1987 LTD Crown Vic Canadian Tow Package 351w aka the "MI Mountie"

1989 Colony Park ....Marge still lives!

1979 Marquis creamy goodness

Comment

Apparently NJ does issue temp tags for out of state folk. Asked last time I was at DMV just for my own info. Wish they'd do that for residents, more than a few times I wanted to buy a thing and just needed some way to get it home to work on or strip without having to trailer or properly register it.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Glad you bought the wagon. It sure looks nice. Great colors and looks well cared for. Hopefully the seats are power for the wife.
            11 hour trip was quite a test drive.

Comment

I'll just add power seats if it doesn't have them. (I imagine it has at least driver power if not both.) We added power passenger seat in his '87 last year. Just have to remember that the seat track can physically mount backwards in '89-.
              Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
              ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
              ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
              ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Working...
              X