My 96' Marquis LSE ;) DUW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 85crownHPP*
    Floor shifter is a factory option for LX sports isnt it??

ok I feel ike a dummy... its a grand marq!! you know you did a good job when it looks like its supposed to be there
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

They put them in GM LSE's too.
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Sweet car, you should enter it in car shows!!!

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
        Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
        5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

That car really is clean inside and out! Marauder only comes with floor center console but cupholders are directly behind the shifter and before the arm rest rises.

2005 Legacy GT *13.5 @ 96MPH*
          2003 Mercury Marauder *Totaled*

Comment

Originally posted by merc6
            That car really is clean inside and out! Marauder only comes with floor center console but cupholders are directly behind the shifter and before the arm rest rises.
            My cupholders are accesssed by lightly depressing the black face in front of the armrest in, then the cupholders automatically open to their position behind shifter.

Once again thanx for all the compliments everyone!
            -My Homepage, Panther info & FAQs-
            My Mint 96' Mercury Grand Marquis LSE -
            Modifications
            Click My Merc for more Pics!

Comment

Dude. nice! what's with the engine cover? Looks sweet!
              Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Originally posted by Roach III
                Dude. nice! what's with the engine cover? Looks sweet!
                After purchasing a 98-02 style 4.6 engine cover i masked and painted the raised areas (4.6 Litre lettering, surrounding oval and the 3 lines overhead) with yellow krylon fusion paint. I was very pleased with the results
                Modifications

Comment

!BHAAAAAAAAAHA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HAAAAAAAA!

ATT.SNIPER 308 (DARK LORD OF BLACKHAWK-P74 INTERCEPTOR)
                  MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Very Nice car man! Never thought I would be able to talk the wife into letting me do anything to her car till She seen how it could look in the end, Is your color a straight Creme color or it have the slight red tint to it?

Comment

Mmmm purdy Aero!
                      1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                      1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                      Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                      Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

One of the nicest around thats for sure.
                        Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Originally posted by Jacorik
                          Very Nice car man! Never thought I would be able to talk the wife into letting me do anything to her car till She seen how it could look in the end, Is your color a straight Creme color or it have the slight red tint to it?

Thank you!

My Merc is Ivory, it's basically a very high gloss light beige

Any reddish tint you see is due to the ambient lighting.
                          For instance, this recent picutre was taken at dusk. The reflections alter the color significantly

In this picture, you can really see the sunset casting a pinkish glow on the side of the car - the actual color can bee seen on the hood and front valance

Here are a few more pictures taken since I made the thread:

A fall shot of our panthers:

Recently installed Magnaflow tips:

A Marauder gauge pod has since replaced the scangauge (and the trimmed ashtray door I was using for a while (see sig)), which has now moved into the console, recessed.

Some newer engine pics:

A horrible picture showing the MM airbox/MAF and 04 CVPI tube install:

Along with a host of other new modifications, all of which can be seen by clicking the "Modifcations" link in my sig
                          Last edited by drock96marquis; 02-16-2007, 07:26 PM.
                          Modifications

Comment

I love it man. Best looking aero merc bar none! I love how you trimmed the bumper cover for the tips.
                            2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

JUST ! WAESOME MANG !

ATT, SNIPER 308. PROUD OWNER OF "MERC-75 INTERCEPTOR"
                              MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Working...
                              X