Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'89 Police Package in Washington

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/c...950268509.html

The fact the the owner put in a leather rear seat (presumably) to mimic vinyl, in order to match the gray velour front seats, is rather interesting.

I get the feeling that it isn't quite as nice as it looks, but still, for $1000 it'd be downright tempting if it were closer to home.
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria
    1977 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
    1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4, 360

Past: 1995 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor

I don’t know the going price for all the Box PI parts, but I think $1000 is a deal for good PI parts plus a car that runs and drives with a rebuilt AOD and a good 351.

Upper Left coast has nice cars and trucks. About everything I find looking for my very specific next truck ends up in the Oregon or Washington state area.
    1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
    1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
    Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
    Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

I'd buy that for a grand. Hard to find things that run around here for $1000, let alone something that clean.
      1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
      1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Am I missing something? That thing is hammered on each side!
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

It'd be interesting to know what caused that gouge down the passenger side.

Originally posted by Tiggie View Post
          I don’t know the going price for all the Box PI parts, but I think $1000 is a deal for good PI parts plus a car that runs and drives with a rebuilt AOD and a good 351.

Upper Left coast has nice cars and trucks. About everything I find looking for my very specific next truck ends up in the Oregon or Washington state area.
          I have friends who've flown to the Pacific Northwest and driven cars back to Minnesota. (One did it in a '65 Volvo in late November!) Seems like everything out there is well-kept and cheap.
          1985 LTD Crown Victoria

Comment

Hard to find those police cars. For the money it is a steal with all the spare parts. Washington state has some nice cars. Just have to watch out for mold and leaks. Yes it needs quite a bit of TLC but no rust that is mentioned.
            Hard to find someone who wants the car and spare parts. Most people don't care about parts. Got to be sold to a car lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Stocker View Post
              I have friends who've flown to the Pacific Northwest and driven cars back to Minnesota. (One did it in a '65 Volvo in late November!) Seems like everything out there is well-kept and cheap.
              That's how dad got his truck a couple years ago. Flew out there to buy it from a kid of a friend of his that we grew up with. '05 crew cab long bed lifted Dodge Ram 2500 HD diesel with no rust. Hardly possible to find here in Michigan in the condition this truck is in. Dad is a truck driver so not much different than any other day/couple of days to drive back.

If I had the money, I'd buy that car and the parts. I didn't pay that much less for the cars in have which are nowhere near rust free.
              Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
              ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
              ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
              ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Originally posted by VicCrownVic View Post
                If I had the money, I'd buy that car and the parts. I didn't pay that much less for the cars in have which are nowhere near rust free.
                If I had space (and the time to get it), I'd give it serious thought. But I suppose if I had the room for four vehicles, I'd already have a fourth one.
                1985 LTD Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
                X