LTB: 92-94 CV LX front and rear bumper covers white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LTB: 92-94 CV LX front and rear bumper covers white

Yeah... nearest yard with a decent white LX is in Kansas City. Anyone that finds one and is willing to try to ship those huge ass things to me gets money. Been looking for the rear since 2016 and the front for a few months. Not any 92-94 cars that aren't pretty torn up near me. And I don't feel like driving 10+ hours round trip to look at the cars I have found to see if they're actually any good. A 93-94 white header panel would be nice too, but I'm going to use the 97 harvest gold one I found for now.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Another option: anyone know of a company that does custom diamond plate bumpers that would make one for each end of my car would be awesome.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
      Another option: anyone know of a company that does custom diamond plate bumpers that would make one for each end of my car would be awesome.
      Any road trip plans to SoCal soon? I have a buddy that does diamond-plate and stainless work.

Comment

Nope. The next trip I have planed out of state would probably be to ScottFest.

Comment

Working...
        X