Rocker Panel Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocker Panel Replacement

Restoring an old '87 P72 with 60K original miles. Car is relatively rot free with the exception of the rocker panels on both sides where the lower fenders bolt on. Anyone replace the rocker panels (79-91) before? ill eventually bring it to a body shop for paint etc, I just wanted to know my options. I found an after market option for the 92-97, Im wondering if they can be moded to fit the box panthers.... Thanks for any input.

Link to 92-97 Rockers

https://www.ebay.com/itm/270719351514

Will not work on your 87 I recomend go to the body shop to have them made. You will find that finding parts for the Box style Vics and GMN's is a pain in the ass been there done that.

Comment

I figured, thank so much!

Comment

yeah basically unless you get lucky and find a decent junkyard donor, thats a fabricated item.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
        X