WTB: 86-91 Airbox Snorkel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 86-91 Airbox Snorkel

If anyone has the part that goes from the airbox to the radiator Id be interested. I have the airbox itself so I dont need that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why don’t you just use the newer style box. All you have to do is use the 90-91 inner fender and that it. On my airbox snorkel it always broke I had to replace it like 3 times with junkyard ones so I finally got tired of it. To me it looks cleaner best upgrade other and the 3g swap
    Attached Files

Comment

I thought about that because I can get one for not too much money but its all the other things that need to be replaced thatll drive up the price. I dont think its worth it, maybe one day though.

Comment

Originally posted by 87GrandMarq View Post
        I thought about that because I can get one for not too much money but its all the other things that need to be replaced thatll drive up the price. I dont think its worth it, maybe one day though.

Let me check though I think I just threw all that crap out.

*Edit* Nope it's gone. This normally happens when I throw stuff out "No one will ever need this." :/

Comment

Haha Im the only idiot who would buy one probably. No worries another member has one he’s going to ship me soon.

I found one so mads you can lock this thread. Thanks for looking.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
            Let me check though I think I just threw all that crap out.

*Edit* Nope it's gone. This normally happens when I throw stuff out "No one will ever need this." :/
            Truth. About a year after I threw out all my box parts that nobody wanted... WTB listings started popping up.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Dont feel too bad, you wouldnt get squat for them anyway.

Comment

Didn't really care about getting much dosh for them. Just wanted it to get used, but meh.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                Originally posted by gadget73
                ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                Originally posted by dmccaig
                Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I got ya, I hate throwing away stock parts so I stash them. At least I know theyre somewhere waiting to be used instead of in a trash heap somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                  X