Aero/whale factory radio equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aero/whale factory radio equipment

I have several Audiophile cd-6 radios I know fit 03-07 gm's with premium sound may fit 97-02's also. If your factory radio has 3 gray plugs on the back this will work if it has 2 black plugs it will not.I have one in my 03 Marauder best sounding factory radio I've ever had. $150 ea. shipped lower 48.These radios have been cleaned & checked for functionality all are in nice shape & work well.

Have 1 regular premium sound cd-6 radio fits 03-07 with premium sound possibly 97-02's also $100 shipped lower 48.

Also have the in trunk 6 disc cd changer complete with brackets & cartridge from Marauder fits 97-07 $100 shipped lower 48

Just FYI: If the body of the radio is a basic box, it will not fit 97-02's without swapping the panel vent crossover or using a heat gun to massage the current one into shape to allow fitment. If the body has a short top section that drops to single din height for the main body, then it'll fit the earlier models without modifications.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
      Just FYI: If the body of the radio is a basic box, it will not fit 97-02's without swapping the panel vent crossover or using a heat gun to massage the current one into shape to allow fitment. If the body has a short top section that drops to single din height for the main body, then it'll fit the earlier models without modifications.
      Thanks sly wasn't sure that's why I put possibly.These radios are all double din so they won't work in the earlier car without some modification

Comment

Also have 1 factory 03 & up amp & a complete sub box with amp & subwoofer from an 04 Marauder .

Comment

Working...
        X